The word asana literally means a posture. Out of the innumerable asanas a body can assume, 84 have been identified as Yogasanas, through which one can transform the body and mind into a possibility for ultimate well-being.
Yogasanas are not exercises, but rather very subtle processes to manipulate one’s energy in a particular direction.
Benefits of Yogasanas include:
- Relief of chronic health conditions
- Evolution of body and mind towards a higher possibility
- Stabilization of the body, mind, and energy system
- Deceleration of the aging process
This program is suitable for beginners and advanced practitioners alike, anyone above the age of 14.
Due to the nature of the practices, the program is not suitable for:
- pregnant women
- those with hernia
- if you have been in a major surgery in the past 6 months
Please inform the teacher of any other ailments or injuries you might have prior to the program.