Corona Virus – Important Guidelines
“Virus needs us to travel. Let us ‘Beat The Virus’ with Conscious and Responsible action. Do not allow Virus to dislocate and disrupt your lives and that of the Nation.”
Due to the precautions issued by the World Health Organization (WHO) and Local governments in regards to the growing health concerns associated with the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), All Inner Engineering, Hatha programmes, Advanced programmes and Free offering sessions are postponed in U.K and Europe until after April 15th.
We are closely monitoring the health situation and further updates will be posted after April 15th. Precautionary measures are being taken to ensure the health and safety of participants and volunteers.
We would like to share with you some precautions to ensure that we beat the Coronavirus through responsible action and not put either ourselves or any of our participants at risk. As your safety is important to us, we request you to adhere to the following guidelines if you are attending any of our programmes:
- If in the last 2 weeks you have been to the Republic of China, South Korea, Italy, Iran or Japan, please refrain from attending the programmes even if you are feeling well. Since these are considered hot spots, you will not be allowed to any of the Isha programmes in Europe.
- If in the last 2 weeks you have been to Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Macau or Taiwan, we recommend you do not attend the programme this time as a precaution.
- If you have been to any of the countries above and choose to attend, you will be required to show a certificate from local health authorities that you have already gone through 14 days quarantine and self-isolation and have not shown any symptoms.
- The list of countries and precautionary measures may be changed at any point of time based on the directive of the local health authorities where the programme is taking place.
- If you have any flu-like symptoms such as runny nose, cough, fever, breathlessness etc., please do not attend the programme. You can request transfer to the next programme in your area free of cost. However, the foundation will not be able to refund the cost of any travel or accommodation incurred.
- If any of the above-mentioned flu-like symptoms are noticed during the medical screening, you may be asked to not participate.
- If you are not able to attend the programme for any of the above-mentioned reasons or because you are concerned for your health, the volunteers will facilitate the refund process.
In addition, we request you to exercise the following precautions during any of the programmes that you attend:
- Practice frequent hand washing. Every time you enter the hall, you will be required to wash your hands with soap or apply an alcohol-based hand sanitiser (please make sure you bring your own).
- Please use a tissue when coughing or sneezing and throw away the used tissues and wash your hands. If you do not have a tissue please use your upper sleeve, not your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contacts with other participants. Please maintain sufficient distance between yourself and other participants.
- Avoid contact with live animals and consumption of raw / undercooked meat.
- Avoid travel to farms, live animal markets or where animals are slaughtered.
All are encouraged to take care of your health and follow guidelines shared within your local communities. Thank you for your patience and understanding.